Monday 9 October 2017

Catprint progress

This week I worked on flattening out some of the scenes, as making them "3D" has caused them to disregard the layer order and introduced more problems than it solved. I also coloured some of the frame-by frame scenes. This weekend, I'll probably work on animating the Monk's arms frame-by frame to be able to finish the writing room scenes

To keep myself entertained, I finished animating and coloured some of the scenes, especially those with Mite (the cat)

 I managed to finish off the ink-making scene. I attached a transparency node to the inkwater to get it to slowly change colours. To get the transparency node to work, I linked it to the ink water node through a 'image' link and keyframed the transparency to go from 70 to 0 (mostly transparent to completely opaque).

I managed to pull Manuscript transcripts from https://lichfield.ou.edu/st-chad-gospels/gallery for the areas of the animation that require the illuminated manuscript to be in the shot



you can see where I had put in the manuscript text in this scene of the animation

No comments:

Post a Comment