Sunday 29 October 2017

Catprint progress (nearly done!)

I finally finished off the animation for Catprint! All I have left to do is add the sounds, refine the timing and add credits and then I'll finally be free!

I might use Aftereffects or Premier Pro to add the credits and time the animation to the music as I learned how to use the programs doing A New Game for the stop-motion paper.


I managed to finish off Catprint and showed it to my brother for critiquing- he said that it needed better sounds (I used public music libraries and in some instances it shows) and that the addition of shadows would improve the overall animation quality. These are valid critiques that I would try to implement if I had more time, but I am happy with where the animation is at now.

No comments:

Post a Comment