Monday 7 August 2017

BSA 127 pitch bible + animatic

This week in BSA 127, I finished off my pitch bible and started my animatic.

For the pitch bible, making a background image in Microsoft Office Word results in the image tiling when it is printed. To fix this, remove the picture as a background and set it as a watermark instead and set it's scale to 100%.

Today for the animatic, I had timed out the shots (the entire thing came to be about a minute and a half long). Next time, I'll try to figure out the camera so I can incorporate the pans I have planned in the storyboards into the animatic.

I also have to incorporate sounds into the animatic to help time it out.


Here's a picture of version 1 of the animatic. I have yet to incorporate camera movements and sound. Art and Story are copyrighted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment