Sunday 7 May 2017

walk cycles

Today we did more walk cycles

Since I did a walk cycle across the screen over the holidays, I used the frames as a template for the walk cycle in place (to make the character not slip and slide from frame to frame, I centered each frame to their nose)

I cleaned up the lineart, and added consistent movement to their labcoat for this .gif, I may edit this to make more free and snappy movement with the limbs.

I also started three-quarter and front facing walk cycles, but these are currently unfinished due to time constraints.

the 3/4 walk cycle
the front facing walk cycle (since I copy/pasted and flipped half of the frames, the buttons on the lab coat flip back and forth- this will be cleaned up later)

As I have never done these walk cycles before, I am using the basic templates given in class. I may later go back and personalize each walk cycle to the character


Completed, personalised and coloured the walk cycles (15/05/17)





No comments:

Post a Comment